Please note that in order to receive a scholarship:
- You must be enrolled in classes for the current season.
- You must participate in at least three fundraisers during the current season.
- The student receiving the scholarship must show motivation, respect, good listening skills, and an excellent work ethic during class. Attendance will be monitored.
- SCA reserves the right to retract the scholarship at any time during the season if the above requirements are not met. One written warning will be given prior to retraction.
- Solos, Duets, and Trios are not eligible for scholarship funds in departments that offer group classes (dance, drama, and art departments). Music lessons are eligible for scholarship funding since there are no group classes offered in our music department.
Application for Financial Consideration
Please complete and submit the form below to be considered for financial assistance.