What to Expect
As we continue to navigate through these times, we must all work together to maintain the safety of everyone. Therefore, we ask the following of our students and families:
- Please do not attend classes if the student, the parents, or any household members have been recently diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Please do not attend classes if the student, the parents, or any household members have been knowingly exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, until they have quarantined for two weeks or tested negative.
- Please do not attend classes if the student is showing any of the following symptoms of COVID-19: fever/chills, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, loss of sense of taste or smell, dry cough or sore throat.
- Please alert the Director immediately if the student, parents, or any household member tests positive for COVID-19.
If attending classes in person, you may expect the following:
- Please use the hand sanitizer immediately upon entering the studio.
- Please come dressed and ready for class if possible as our Dressing Room is restricted.
- Please bring your own covered water bottle. Water only please, no juice is allowed in the studios.
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes early.
- Parents of younger students may enter the studio to wait with their child. If possible please leave siblings at home.
- The front office, boutique, dressing room, and student lounge area are closed until further notice. Front office and boutique purchases are by appointment only.
- We will be following Stoughton Area School District policies regarding masks, as well as PHMDC mandates that might be in place.
As the situation changes, we will monitor state and county health experts and communicate any changes accordingly. Thank you to everyone!